Fides Limited was founded in 2007 by Mr. Shane Sagar. The Company provides a broad spectrum of construction services and has worked with a wide variety of clientele, operating in various industries. Employing a full time staff of thirty five workers and having a network of Sub contractors, the Company can take on any size of project. The Company has done projects in the Health, Industrial, Hospitality, Private Dwelling, Offices and many other areas.
The Company has grown from strength to strength over the years winning new clients and growing in the size of contracts undertaken; to date the company has completed projects valued approximately $500 Million Dollars. Mr. Sagar brings a supporting and collaborative style to the projects he undertakes, as a result his clients have been very satisfied with the outcome of their projects and often give him repeat business. We are proud to say that 80% of our larger clients give us repeat business in this way.
To be the leading, most efficient and effective construction company with service to customers and country.
- To provide quality service to meet the needs of ourcustomers’ specific needs
- To achieve an above average rate of return consistent with acceptable risk for our shareholders.
- To provide our employees with a safe, worker friendly environment with necessary continued training and development.
We are committed to carrying out our developmental works in a safe manner where workers’ health is protected, where workers are protected against the many construction risks and hazards and where we take the necessary steps to guard against abuse of the environment.
The main objectives of our safety plan are to:
- avoid injury to workers and third parties;
- ensure that all workers and users of the job site are issued with, and wear, personal protective equipment (PPE) that are appropriate;
- ensure that workers are continually reminded of the safety practices to be followed;
- ensure that workers exercise due care and take the necessary precautions when engaged in site activities;
- ensure that workers know how to correctly use the tools and equipment that they are required to use in the execution of their duties;
- ensure that all operators of heavy equipment are certified, or licensed if required, to operate the equipment;
- ensure that tools and equipment that are used on site are in good working condition, and are fitted with all guards and other safety features provided by the manufacturers;
- Protect the environment from damage caused by improper disposal of solid or liquid waste, or by noise and dust pollution.
Our approach ensures that the project has the benefit of using the best specialist sub contractors in the business, and that the quality of the said works is not held hostage by some substandard quality work.
FIDES LTD philosophy is that quality assurance must be built into the project and must start with design and specifications continued through the choice of reputable suppliers and contractors and conclude successfully with adequate contract supervision, competent workmen and proper site co-ordination. The other building block of FIDES LTD quality control philosophy is documentation through quality manuals of contractor quality control procedures, documentation of a quality plan for the project incorporating these individual quality manuals and documentation of the ongoing process.
We have a complete management and works personnel organization. Our staff is all qualified and experienced in Engineering construction and management.
List of Personnel available:
- Engineers- Civil, Electrical and Mechanical
- Project Managers
- Skilled and Semi Skilled Labor
- Fitters and Welders
- Machine Operators and Mechanics
- Site Managers, Site Supervisors and Construction Technicians
- Health and Safety Officers